The Go-To Choice for Mobility Scooter Rentals in Southern California
Discover the best electric scooter and Disney ECV rental services at Soaring Scooters. Explore our range of motorized scooters for an unforgettable adventure.
Contact Soaring Scooter Rentals 24/7
We offer a wide range of electric scooters and Disney ECV rentals. Whether you’re looking for a motorized scooter for a fun ride nearby or want the convenience of having one near you during your Disney adventure, we’ve got you covered.
Not Sure Which Scooter Is Right For You?
Let Us Assist You In Choosing The Perfect Scooter
About Soaring Scooters
Soaring Scooters provides its clients with the opportunity to explore the Southern California area. Take the whole family on vacation without worrying about a family member who can’t walk or stand for long periods of time.
We promise to provide every client with the highest quality products, as well as customer service. Giving our customers the utmost respect is our principle.
Our Scooter Rental Process
FAQ's About Scooter Rentals
Yes, we drop the scooter off the night before when ever possible with the front desk.
Please leave the scooter with the front desk of the hotel.
If you have any problems, please call the office there is someone always available to assist you.
No, we will pick up the scooter at whatever hotel you are staying at.
- There can be a delivery and pick up fee if you are staying out of our delivery/pick up territory zone.
- Fees are based on miles and time it could take to do the delivery or pickup.
- There are NO fees on scooters delivered within our territory.
- The batteries on the scooters on average last 8 to 12 hours a day.
- Please note that for every hour the scooter is used you will need to charge the scooter about the same amount of time.
- Always keep the charger with you for emergencies
- Please keep in mind you are sitting on a battery powered motor, each scooter has a different size motor to handle different weights so that the time in use will last the max time.
- Height is a tricky point it’s both a matter of fit and comfort. Most of our clients are sitting and riding on the scooters 10 to 12 hours a day. You want to have leg room plus if you are too tall for the scooter you could have difficulties getting on and off the scooter.
Soaring Scooters wants you to enjoy your time with the scooter, but keep in mind these scooters are not meant to go on sand, and sand can damage the motor and battery.
- There is NO Insurance for mobility scooters, we never want to scam our customers to believing there is.
- Your Credit Card serves as your security.
- If anything happens to the scooter while in your possession that you are responsible for (like you take the scooter off a curb and bend the anti tip wheel) or the scooter is lost or stolen, we will charge your credit card for the repair or replacement.
- That’s a simple answer, YES!
- Discounts can only be given to phone orders, please let the booking agent know that you are military from the beginning so the discount can be applied.